Can you believe we’re nearly at the end of my 12 day blogmas!
Every year in my house, we get a stocking hung on our bedroom door handles when we go to sleep.
It’s full to the brim of chocolates, sweets and little hidden gifts that you have to search through to find.
I always go into my parents room and open mine with them before going downstairs to open our main presents.
We’ve always done this, it’s been a family tradition ever since I can remember.
My mam alway buys the coolest and quirkiest gifts, so I decided to make a list for him & her of 5 ideas for your stockings!
Gifts for him
1. Socks – nobody can beat a new pair of socksPurchase these ones here for £12.99 2. Bottle opener – everyone needs a new bottle opener, especially at this time of the year!
Personalised bottle openers for £9.99 here.
3. Headphones – while everyone’s testing their new tablets and mobiles out this year, why not get them a new set of headphones so you don’t have to listen to their taste in music all day long.
Buy these here for £16.99.
4. Pizza cutter – there’s loads of quirky designs online and in stores, but if your fella likes motorbikes this might be a winner.
Buy here for £4.99
5. Virtual reality headset – great Christmas present idea, keep your other half entertained for hours.Purchase this one here.
Gifts for her
1. Washing up gloves – ‘what?!’ She might exclaim… but someone has to do the washing up this Christmas.
Buy these fabulous ones here.
2. Key ring – everyone needs this key ring…
Buy it here.
3. Jewellery – everyone loves getting new bits and bobs to wear
Buy these here.
4. Candles – I absolutely love candles, candles set the mood for the perfect chill night in.
Purchase this one here.
5. Make up – now if I do say so myself, a girl can never have too much make up.
These sets are a great buy, get yours here.
I hope this has gave you all some inspiration for this years stocking fillers!
Let me know if you have any other cool ideas in the comments below.
See you tomorrow for the final day of blogmas 2017!!