Hello everyone and happy national pizza day!
If you don’t like pizza then look away now, and get off my blog because who doesn’t like pizza?!
I love pizza. Pizza is the perfect girls night munch, the perfect food for a film, and most of all the thing that will make you feel better when you feel down.
Pizza is the answer to all of our prayers. (Not an over exaggeration whatsoever)
Anyway, I’ve seen a lot of posts today of bloggers sharing there favorite pizza toppings and I wanted to do my own take on it.
So knowing me, and my healthy eating passion, then you know what’s coming…
A healthy 250 calorie pizza!
Yes that’s right, If you’re still trying to maintain your January diet then this ones for you.
A guilt free, super easy and simple pizza recipe.
It takes no longer than 15 minutes to make, so grab the ingredients and lets get ready to cook.
– 1 wholemeal wrap or any wrap of choice
– tomato puree or passata
– Low fat cheese
– Toppings of choice
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Put wrap onto a baking tray, pour 3 tablespoons of tomato puree onto the wrap and spread out with back of spoon until even.
- Add toppings (I chose ham, tuna, pineapple and sweetcorn… don’t judge until you’ve tried).
- Add cheese – I used about one large handful of Tesco’s own low fat cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes depending on desired texture.
Serve with the choice of sweet potato fries, sesame seed roasties, or even just salad.
This meal is the perfect family ‘fake-away’ for all ages to get involved with and have fun.
Make sure to tag me in your pizza’s, or comment below and let me know what toppings you went for.
Thanks for reading, and enjoy #NationalPizzaDay!
For regular updates follow: