Hello lovelies, and happy Monday!
I haven’t been able to bake in soooo long due to the amount of uni work I’ve had recently, and well, I’ve definitely missed it.
So today I’ve put a little recipe together that’s super easy and quick to make and will cure those sugar cravings in seconds.
What you will need…
– 1 cup of Maple syrup
– 1 cut of peanut butter
– 3 cups of puffed wheats
– 60g of Dark chocolate
1. Mix maple syrup and peanut butter together in a bowl
2. Once mixed, pour puffed wheats into mixture
3. Place in freezer for 10 minutes
4. Melt chocolate and pour onto frozen mixture
5. Freeze for another 10 minutes, cut into slices and enjoy!
For a quick view of how to make these watch the video below…
These are so yummy and perfect as a snack with a coffee or as a sweet treat after your tea!
At just 79 calories per serving, you really don’t need to feel guilty about enjoying these.
Thanks for reading,